Tuesday, July 3, 2007

Week 3, Thing 7

What amazes me most about technology is the speed at which everything changes. What is cool today is obsolete tomorrow. Take for instance the example of cell phones. A cell phone can do an amazing amount of techno things. Each time I upgrade my phone I need to relearn the new one which has the ability to do even crazier things. I need to take the time to learn of all its capabilities. For instance my new razor will take a video and it will be showing as my son is calling. I'm watching a video of him as the phone rings. It's very Harry Potter-ish.

I guess the key is to always try new things and keep learning. One of my favorite tools to use now is Instant Messinger. Who would have thought? Because of IM my house phone never rings any more.

No comments: